.:Plusle:. .:Plusle:.

It's people like you...

... that make Newgrounds look bad. Next time, try putting some actual effort into your crap instead of just cutting out a picture and making it "dance". Thanks for adding yet another piece of garbage into the Flash portal. Now gtfo and do something better with your life.

Super Pacman Z ep2 Super Pacman Z ep2

OMG SCREECHING!!

My ears are bleeding now... that music is horrible, and so is that aweful SCREEECHING. What the heck was that supposed to be?? Might wanna get that fixed before you make people's heads explode.

Ffyl Ffyl

Oh wow

I don't know quite what to say. That was simply amazing. The artwork was beautiful, the animation was so smooth and professional looking, and the music was great. This is by far the best thing I've seen on NG ever. Very very great work. Keep it up, I hope to see more! =D

Cursor Avoider Tutorial Cursor Avoider Tutorial

Very Informative!

I may just have to make my own avoider game someday. I never knew how those were made until now. =)

Turkey Freakout! Turkey Freakout!

hehe.

So simple, yet surprisingly addictive. Good work =)

The Karma Police The Karma Police

Eh..

It's okay, but I don't like the fact that you have to click everything just to make the story progress. 2 stars for effort.

Bunny Hop(Instrumental/Remake) Bunny Hop(Instrumental/Remake)

Heh...

Oompa Loompa doopa-da-dee, I've got a perfect puzzle for thee....
What are you at making a song like that?
Insulting reviewers and being a prat.
It's cute but repeats again and again
You should have thought before you began
Just for the effort, I give you a two.
Likely, Oompa Loompa, doopa-dee-do.

Crazy Me Crazy Me

Vocals

Awesome man, you just need to add some vocals. It sounds kinda plain and repetitive without them. I love the DnB feel to the drums too.

ANTI-SPAMGUN responds:

If some wants to contribute some i'll be happy to add them

X Showered Zen X Showered Zen

Fun =)

I'm not a huge fan of techno, but this is still a cool song. It would be fun dance to!

Nessbeatsfox responds:

Thanks Kitty!

Amano Zelda Try 2 Amano Zelda Try 2

Wow!

Absolutely beautiful. It reminds me of the artwork for Castlevania. Awesome work!

AyaDragonsheart responds:

Castlevania hmmm, I think I can see that. Thank you!

Earth Worm Jim Earth Worm Jim

Heck Yeah!

I never played the game, but I loved the show when it was on the air, back when I was about 9 or 10. It looks awesome. Great work! =D

Rikku-FFX-2 Rikku-FFX-2

Excellent!

This is a beautiful piece of art. I love it! Great details and everything. Keep up the good work! =D