.:Plusle:. .:Plusle:.

It's people like you...

... that make Newgrounds look bad. Next time, try putting some actual effort into your crap instead of just cutting out a picture and making it "dance". Thanks for adding yet another piece of garbage into the Flash portal. Now gtfo and do something better with your life.

Super Pacman Z ep2 Super Pacman Z ep2

OMG SCREECHING!!

My ears are bleeding now... that music is horrible, and so is that aweful SCREEECHING. What the heck was that supposed to be?? Might wanna get that fixed before you make people's heads explode.

Ffyl Ffyl

Oh wow

I don't know quite what to say. That was simply amazing. The artwork was beautiful, the animation was so smooth and professional looking, and the music was great. This is by far the best thing I've seen on NG ever. Very very great work. Keep it up, I hope to see more! =D

Bat on the loose (remake) Bat on the loose (remake)

Wow

That was very impressive. I liked that a lot. Batman is my favorite hero, and Man Bat is my favorite bad guy, so that makes it all the better. Very nice work, keep it up! =D

A Wizard Creates A Wizard Creates

Nice

That was acutally really cute. I liked that because it made me smile ^_^ Nice work.

Klay World: The Rodent 1 Klay World: The Rodent 1

Yay!!

I love these! Klay world rocks!! Keep it up, man! =D

Shady Bits #1 Shady Bits #1

Ugh

That was stupid. What was the point? Yay, a bunch of rainbow-color stick figures beating eachother up, a link to some website, and some unreadable, shaking words with loud music in the back. Game over. Try again.

TheShadesGay responds:

Lmao

Day in the Life of a Blob Day in the Life of a Blob

Cute

Very simple, yet I was impressed by how smooth it was. If anything, it was cute and enjoyable. =)

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5